Friday, November 14, 2008

I AM NOT DEAD

I am still here just haven't had a alot to update lately. Since GEER, I have been nursing a nagging heel injury that resulted in 0 miles in October. In fact, my first run of any substance since GEER was earlier this week! Good news is that it felt great. The heel is still a little tender but 10X better than it was a month ago. I have a work conference this weekend in Asheville and am psyched to hit the trails while I am up there. I am planning on running in a low key 50K on the weekend after Thanksgiving if all is well. I am getting really excited for 2009 and am putting the finishing touches on my schedule. I plan to do several races that are new to me and also plan to do some races that don't involve gnarly mountain trails. While I love the mountain single track, I want to challenge myself to run faster on some easier terrain. I will several newsworthy items that are "in process" that I hope to share in the coming weeks. Look for an update post on my mountain trip early next week.

No comments: